..that you should not do when its like 104 degrees outside in Chicago....
1. First of all you should try not to MOVE...Period. When its that hot outside you basically need to find some place that has some AC blowing and just sit your ass down. You know its bad when Com Ed has decided to give folks a break on their delinquent accounts and not do cut offs cause they realize people are using more electricity.
2. Stand on the corner in the sweltering heat drinking liquor straight out the bottle. I saw this old dude around the crib standing out on Sat. afternoon drinking out of a pint size bottle of J & B Scotch. Now I can only think of two things that could make a person want to do this...it has to be some strange method of falling out on the corner so you can get taken to an air conditioned emergency room, or sheer stupidity....
3. Try some new organic deodorant. People trust me on this one m'kay? Stick to the shit you already KNOW works....Period
Heat + Suspect Deodorant = Bad Combination
4. Limit yourself to taking one shower a day...It is encouraged to take as many showers a day as possible because of all the heat and humidity you are naturally gonna sweat more and there is nothing like a shower to make you feel brand new again..*smile*
5. Ride in a car with no AC. Now this should be obvious but lemme give you some justification aside from what you already know. There is a small thing called "road rage" and the chances of it flaring up or your tolerance for ig'nant ass drivers is significantly decreased when riding in a hot ass car with no AC. You are dreading every red light, stop sign, stop and go traffic....Why? Cause everytime you have to stop that means that the wind coming in thru the window cooling your sweating ass off stops and the frustration just builds...its a snowball effect..(no pun intended)
...these are just a few observations made over the course of the weekend since our temps here were in the 100's?!?!?!
The weekend overall was good though and I have more stories to tell too!!...From my toothache to my buddy's wedding....stay tuned!!
*I still can't believe I will be 30 on Thursday...*smh*...LOL!!!*